Soramame Stamp Ink - Amagasa
This listing is for a Soramame stamp ink set supervised by Japanese famous eraser-stamp artist Tomoko Tsukui. The stamps come in a storage case in soramame or broad bean shape that can be connected to other soramame cases using the enclosed sticker sheet (see 4th picture) to organize your soramame stamps collection.
Each set comes with soramame shape color sample stickers to stick to the side of the stamp (green part) (see 2nd picture). As 5th picture shows, you can set the ink to your finger when used. The ink colors are Japanese traditional colors often used for kimonos, Japanese traditional clothes.
Available individually or set of 4 colors with bean-shaped case.
Colors (from left to right in 2nd picture):
- UMEMURASAKI (dull red purple)
- CHITOSEMIDORI (dark dark green like the green leaf pine)
- UKON (vivid yellow of redness that was dyed with turmeric grassroots)
- NASUKON (dark blue dark Purplish like eggplant)
* Ink: Versa Craft (pigment ink)
* Acid free
* Brand: Tsukineko
* Made in Japan
**More Stamp Inks Here**