Norino Glue Tape - Mickey & Minnie Mouse
Unlike a glue tape with a cap at the tip, this glue tape is designed in a way that the glue part comes in and out by sliding the sliding button, so you can use it with one hand. Also the glue part is completely stored inside the body, so it does not get duty with dust when not used. And we love this cute bean shape, too!
The good thing about glue tape is that unlike liquid glues and glue sticks that make paper uneven after drying, glue tape keeps your project neat and clean. The glue tape has bumps/dots which makes it easier to cut the tape when lifting it away from the paper.
**How to Use**
1. Push and slide the sliding button to have the glue tape come out from the casing.
2. Apply glue tape (adhesive side) to paper and pull to be the desired length.
3. Lift it away from the paper.
4. Push and slide the sliding button back to store the tape in the casing.
* Tape Length: 8m (8.7 yards)
* Tape Width: 6mm (0.19 inch)
* Size: W3cm x H5.8cm x D1.7cm (1.1" x 2.2" x 0.6")
* Maker: PLUS