Glue Tape - Dot liner
Dot liner glue tape is one of the most popular glue tapes in Japan. Unlike liquid glues and glue sticks that make paper uneven after drying, glue tape keeps your project neat and clean. As its name says, the glue tape has dots which makes it easier to cut the tape when lifting it away from the paper. After using, you can replace the used glue tape cartridge with a new refill one which is also available in this listing.
Please select the body color from blue, black and brown, or a refill cartridge which can be used for the dot liner.
**How to Use**
1. Remove the cap.
2. Apply glue tape (adhesive side) to paper and pull to be the desired length.
3. Lift it away from the paper.
* Tape Length: 11m (12 yards)
* Tape Width: 8.4mm (0.33 inch)
* Size: 7.7cm x 2.1cm x 3.5cm (3" x 0.8" x 1.3")