Q: Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We do ship worldwide from Tokyo Japan.
Q: How do you ship my package?
You can select from:
- Standard Shipping (without insurance/tracking)
- Insured Shipping (with insurance, without tracking)
- Registered Shipping (with insurance AND tracking)
Shipping by Japan Post is secure. However, we strongly recommend you to select Registered Shipping for your first order, order over US$50, or order during the holiday season such as Christmas so that you can track your package to know where it is and the package is full insured.
We strongly recommend using either Insured Shipping or Registered Shipping for orders going to Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Russia, and Canada. All packages going to Central and South America and Africa, we ship only via EMS. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Q: How much is the shipping?
We ship worldwide using Japan Post international shipping. International shipping is expensive and increases based on the weight of the package which means the more you order, the more you pay. As our goal is to offer a place where you can enjoy shopping as if you were in Japan, we offer great discount on shipping by supporting part or all of your shipping as shop service.
We offer FLAT RATE shipping, so the shipping does not change no matter how many items you purchase! Also we offer more shipping discount for order over US$39.
<For order below US$39>
- Standard Shipping WITHOUT insurance/tracking: US$3.90
- Insured Shipping WITH insurance, WITHOUT tracking: US$4.90
- Registered Shipping WITH insurance/tracking: US$6.90
<For order on or over US$39>
- Standard Shipping WITHOUT insurance/tracking: Free Shipping
- Insured Shipping WITH insurance, WITHOUT tracking: US$1.90
- Registered Shipping WITH insurance/tracking: US$2.90
**NOTE (countries shipped only via EMS, flat rate US$35)**
- Mexico, Central and South America
Q: Do you provide tracking number?
If you select WITH insurance and tracking as shipping method, you will receive an email with tracking number after your package is dispatched that allows you to follow your tracking information. For other shipping method, you will NOT receive the tracking number.
Q: How long do you take to dispatch my order?
All orders are shipped from Tokyo Japan within 1-3 business days of receiving payment (except on the weekends and Japanese public holidays because the post office is closed).
Q: How long does shipping take?
The shipping times vary depending on location and time of the year. The delivery speed cannot be controlled at our side as it depends on how fast your country's custom check and postal service proceed your package, but the average delivery time in non holiday season is as follows.
- US, UK, Europe, NZ: 1-3 weeks (average 1-2 weeks)
- Germany, Australia: 2-4 weeks (depends on the speed of your country's custom check)
- Canada: (2-8 weeks, to BC the shipping is very slow and can take more than 3-4 months)
- Asia, Russia, Middle East (2-4 weeks)
- Africa, Central & South America: over one month
*The delivery time differs depending on where you live and how fast your country's custom and postal service proceed your package. The custom check in Canada, Germany, Austria, Australia and Italy is tighter and takes longer than the average.
**CANADIAN CUSTOMERS in BC, YK, NU and NT**
According to Japan Post, due to problems at Vancouver custom, shipping to these provinces will be very slow (it can take few months to half year). If you do not want to wait that long, please consider upgrading to EMS (contact us for more info) or wait until the situation there becomes better.
If you have any questions, please feel fee to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org